Welcome to blogging! Cute kids!!!
I didn't know J.D. had your address. This picture is so cute. Now we can keep up with each other better. We are not so good at calling.
Hey, I just looked for updates and I realized I don't have one of those pictures! I need an updated one!
Well Kristi, I always thought you had the cutest kids....now it is official.I really miss you all so much!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Welcome to blogging! Cute kids!!!
I didn't know J.D. had your address. This picture is so cute. Now we can keep up with each other better. We are not so good at calling.
Hey, I just looked for updates and I realized I don't have one of those pictures! I need an updated one!
Well Kristi, I always thought you had the cutest kids....now it is official.I really miss you all so much!
Post a Comment