The boy with Jessica is Bridger. He is her favorite friend at school. We lives in Suncrest where we used to live!
Hey pretty girl! Even in camoflauge you are pretty!! Keep those boys away!
Hey you! Hope you are doing well in school! You look way cute! I miss you soooo much! I want to come to Utah again before Thanksgiving so hopefully I will see you soon! Love you!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
The boy with Jessica is Bridger. He is her favorite friend at school. We lives in Suncrest where we used to live!
Hey pretty girl! Even in camoflauge you are pretty!! Keep those boys away!
Hey you! Hope you are doing well in school! You look way cute! I miss you soooo much! I want to come to Utah again before Thanksgiving so hopefully I will see you soon! Love you!
Post a Comment