What a cutie! She is so cute, even in the school uniform. I love the hair! How much $ did the tooth fairy bring?
Yeah Kenna! I was in 3rd grade before I lost my first tooth! You are growing up too fast!
Send your fairy to Fresno. I will sacrifice a few teeth at that rate! LOL
Wow McKenna you are still the most beauitfil little girl in the world...even with missing teeth!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What a cutie! She is so cute, even in the school uniform. I love the hair! How much $ did the tooth fairy bring?
Yeah Kenna! I was in 3rd grade before I lost my first tooth! You are growing up too fast!
Send your fairy to Fresno. I will sacrifice a few teeth at that rate! LOL
Wow McKenna you are still the most beauitfil little girl in the world...even with missing teeth!
Post a Comment