Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Happy Birthday McKenna!

WOW! I couldn't decide on pictures of my 6 yr. old. I'm not sure how Julie narrowed it down for Jenni! I can't believe how fast they grow! My baby is 6!!!
Makes me sad!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MCKENNA!
We Love You!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Kenna Lynn! I love you! I can't believe you are 6! It makes me feel old! Remember when you are 19 like me I will be 32!!!! But I will always be your favorite cousin right? haha I hope you have a great birthday! I would call and sing to you but I got sick and I can't talk today! But I will call once I get better. Love you!!!

Julie said...

Happy Birthday big girl!! You are so smart that I think you have been 6 forever! Hope your day was fabulous! Love you!!
Aunt Julie