Jenn looks kind of intense coloring those eggs like it is a college course! and is that my Jessica with finger nail polish on? I am so proud!! Can't wait to go to Disney World!! You only have to be good for 10 more days!!!!
This was sooo fun! Thanks for inviting me guys! I loved dying the eggs and I hope you had fun finding them in the morning! Sorry I couldn't come see you yesterday but I promise I will come back to Utah soon! Love you!!
4 comments:
Wow! Shock me!!!
Jenn looks kind of intense coloring those eggs like it is a college course! and is that my Jessica with finger nail polish on? I am so proud!! Can't wait to go to Disney World!! You only have to be good for 10 more days!!!!
This was sooo fun! Thanks for inviting me guys! I loved dying the eggs and I hope you had fun finding them in the morning! Sorry I couldn't come see you yesterday but I promise I will come back to Utah soon! Love you!!
Looks like fun! We miss you guys!!
Post a Comment