Monday, August 27, 2007

Back-to-School...Finally!

Mom's having a BAD year! My baby boy started High School, Jessica is on her last year of being a little kid, and Kenna now goes to school ALL day! I'm sure it won't take me too long to get over it though and learn to enjoy those few hours to myself!!! Jessica is on Safety Patrol, & YES, Kristopher has to catch the bus in the dark. He wouldn't let me come take pictures at the bus stop (go figure) so I stood on the back patio and used my zoom lense.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice. You all look very cute and grown up. Jessica I loved the hair. Keep up the smiles!!!
Love Grama

Anonymous said...

Oochie MaMa!! Somebody looks cute, sorry Kristopher not talking abut you. Jessica love the hair and Kenna your smile makes me smile.

Come visit soon

Anonymous said...

Hey guys! Hope you all had a great first week of school! You are in Idaho and I am soooo jealous, I want to be there too! Jessica you look beautiful! So grown up! I was on safety patrol when I was in 5th grade. Its fun! Kenna your toothless grin makes me happy that teeth grow back! hehe And I like your new backpack! Kristopher I'm sure you looked cute too, in your own special way. haha just kiddin kid Have a good weekend with Grama Dixie and Papa Paul! Tell them I said hi!!

Julie said...

Jessica!! Wow! You are gorgeous! Get that pony tail back in until you are 18 young lady! You are too young to look that hot!!
Glad you are all back in school!