Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Newest Member of the Family!

She still doesn't have a name, but I 'm sure Papa will come up with one soon! She is absolutley adorable! If we would have had our way, we would of bought her brother. But...mean ole Rog said NO WAY!

6 comments:

The Evans Family said...

She's so cute! We are going through withdrawl at our house already! SORRY J. D. we get first dibs!

Kendra said...

The kids are sad they aren't there to cuddle her As far as adoption goes I think I could convince Kendra before you can convince Roger ha ha

The Evans Family said...

I'm afraid that the cost of getting a new dog would be too high! Would Kendra survive two dogs??? Besides that, Rog isn't that mean! LOL After we watch her next week, he will be in LOVE with her!

Jenn said...

This makes me want to come down for the weekend!!! She is soooo cute!!

Julie said...

Last time I checked the mean old grandpa kind of liked her so I don't think she is available :) She is adorable!

Anonymous said...

LOL I think your right! Papa isn't going to let her get too far away!