Friday, December 21, 2007

OUCH!!! McKenna had her tonsils OUT!

McKenna had her tonsils out on Wednesday, December 12th. She is doing quite a bet better a week later, BUT.....it has been a LLLOOONNNGGG week! Luckily, Butterscotch got to be there with her to make her feel better! He even got his own doctor's mask. Thanks for all the prayers and phone calls. They really lifted her spirits!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kenna you did a good job....you will be glad they are gone....
Love you Grama Joan

Cricket said...

Ouch is right....I remember when I had mine taken out. I was 14 and it was not fun. But....all the ice-cream was GREAT!

Miss all of you very much.
Lets try and do our birthday lunch this year. Last year was the first one we have ever missed :(
love to all,
Cricket

Julie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.