Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Christmas 2007

Well, Santa was good to us again this year! With just us and Grandma & Grandpa it was a bit quite but still FUN!!! Maggie was a great sheep for our little shepherd. She looked great in the Santa outfit, but I think we wore her out. She really liked Jessica's purple pillow. Good thing grandma got a dog!

3 comments:

Cricket said...

Wow, it does look like Santa was good to all of you this year. But I know you were on his "NICE" list so you must deserve it.

Happy New Year,
Scott, Cricket & Cody

Anonymous said...

Fun Christmas. Jessica is looking so grown up!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, all of you look so great. I especially like the dog in the nativity scene. I didn't see any pictures of you Kristi or you Roger. Jessica you will have to get the camera next year and get some great shots of your parents on Christmas morning. We miss all of you. Especially watching the BYU games with all of you.
Kathy