Sunday, February 17, 2008

President's Day in Arizona

We had a great time in Arizona visiting with our cousins. Here a few pictures of the fun! OOPS! Kristopher and Asey are a bit sideways! I will have to fix that at home from my computer!





4 comments:

Jenn said...

So cute!! I wish I could have been there! Love you guys!

Cricket said...

New Pictures....WoooooHooooo!!

The kids look great, even sideways. But what about you? You need to get in front of the camera and get out from behind the camera!

Love ya,
Cricket

Anonymous said...

It was fun. Thanks for letting us ride along. Asey really like that kid with the red boots, red shirt and the number 3. She would tell us to cheer for him. If anybody is reading this before Mar 4, Kristi will be a big 40.

Aaron and Kathy said...

Wow! Everyone looks so grown up. Even the dog looks bigger. McKenna, I noticed wheels in your shoes. Parkder loves his Healy's. 17 more weeks until we are in Utah for the summer.