It truly amazes me that Kristopher keeps running marathons! I would think after knowing what pain is to follow, you would never want to run again! I am very proud of him for running each year!
The weather this year was AWEFUL! It rained the entire time and the high was only around 57! That is COLD for St. George!
Roger didn't run this year because of his blasted kidney stones! They transfered his registration to next year!
GOOD JOB BUD!
3:38:55
4 comments:
I am sure that there was no pun intended for the "blasted" kidney stones comment. Ha Ha. Poor Rog. Good Job Kristopher. And you said you didn't train and were not ready. Hmmmm......enjoy being young! Good Job!
Good job Kristopher, 4:38 just think you could take off another hr if you would train! LOL plus you grew 5 iches since the last time!! Way to go...
Sorry Buddy, you did take an extra hr off!! you came in at 3:38 maybe next time it could be 2:38. Sorry you did a great job.
Way to go Bud! I can't believe how much you have grown since the last time I saw you. Very handsome too...like your dad!
Big Hugs,
Cricket
Post a Comment