Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Ice Skating with Ali!

The girls love it when Ali has time to go ice skating with them. McKenna invited all her little friends to go too! Boy did they think Ali was cool! She did a few jumps and spins for them! I think maybe Kristopher & Ali should look into pairs skating! Thanks Ali! Can't wait to do it again!





6 comments:

Grandma Joan said...

Great pictures. Kristopher and Ali should get in the Ice Follies! It was fun to watch all of them skate, Ali looked good on her spins and a few jumps. It was fun!!!

Cricket said...

Looks like fun. I have always wanted to know how to roller skate and ice skate. But I figure I have enough trouble walking with my own feet. To put blades or wheels on them would probably be very dangerous for anyone around. And now I'm getting so old I might break a hip...LOL

Hugs....Cricket

Julie said...

So cute! Looks like you had a fun time. Kristopher looks like he knows what he is doing-all that complaining for nothing!

The Evans Family said...

THANK YOU ALI!!!IT WAS SO FUN LEARNING HOW TO JUMP AND SPIN!!!






LOVE,
Kenna

Lannea said...

love the picture of Ali and Kris! They look like pros!

Anonymous said...

thank you for coming ali!!!!