Kristopher was answered to Jr. Prom with a LIVE baby chick! What a week! She was very cute but I was glad when we found her a new home! She took right to Kristopher and would quiet down the minute he picked her up. We named her Peep. She was afraid of the dark and had to have a light on all night. She pooped everywhere, but she was fun to have for the week. Thanks for taking her Amanda!
Last P-day!
13 years ago
2 comments:
Awwww it's so cute. I know what you mean about being way behind in your blog. I'm so far behind I have a running list so I can get it all straight once I have a free minute to update...LOL
What a cute way to ask to Jr Prom. I know Marcus would like to be doing those things. You didn't give the chick to my Amanda.
Hey where are the pictures of the
5k?
Post a Comment