Wow.... I can't believe he is 16 either. Oh joy...driving and dating. But he has always been a good kid so I am sure he will handle it all like he always does. With a level head....until a pretty girl comes along and turns that head....LOL. Seriously....you and Roger have done a great job. He will be fine....but will you? Love ya, Cricket
its kendahl heffron [Crickets step daughter by the way] oh wow its been forever ...i cant believe how long its been since you were my leader... i remember hanging out with your kids...and now Bud is 16 where did all that time go??? Ya i just turned 16 also believe it or not, and yes my parents freaked my dad almost had a heart attack...so don't worry it does pass.. well come by and visit my blog...bye
7 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUD...WOW 16
CUTE PICTURES. LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU GET YOUR FIRST KISS!!!ANYWAY I THINK YOU ARE SWEET SIXTEEN AND NEVER BEEN KISSED....
lOVE GRAMA JOAN
AWWW you were so cute! Happy Birthday! I heard they changed the rules to no dating until you are 21. Bummer! Got a hot one all lined up?
Do you get your DL now or do you have a time period to wait or what?? Brad is jelous! He is sick of Ali hauling him late every where he goes!
Wow.... I can't believe he is 16 either. Oh joy...driving and dating. But he has always been a good kid so I am sure he will handle it all like he always does. With a level head....until a pretty girl comes along and turns that head....LOL. Seriously....you and Roger have done a great job. He will be fine....but will you?
Love ya,
Cricket
Parker says, your slide show is awesome.
I LOVE THIS SLIDE SHOW!!! I can't believe little Kris is 16. What a great kid! I hope you had a great birthday! We miss you guys!
Happy Birthday Buddy!!!!
Hey Kristi...
its kendahl heffron [Crickets step daughter by the way]
oh wow its been forever ...i cant believe how long its been since you were my leader...
i remember hanging out with your kids...and now Bud is 16 where did all that time go???
Ya i just turned 16 also believe it or not, and yes my parents freaked my dad almost had a heart attack...so don't worry it does pass.. well come by and visit my blog...bye
Post a Comment