For Jessica's Birthday, I blindfolded her and drove her around to pick up a few of her friends for breakfast. She had no idea what we were doing and the girls got in the car and didn't make a peep! She didn't think we were having a party at all because I forgot to do invitations and we are leaving for a week, so I told her maybe we could do something when we got back. Needless to say, she was very happy that I didn't really forget her party! That night, while she and her dad were at their last "Daddy-Daughter Party" for Primary, the Beehives in our ward came over to decorate the yard and welcome her into Young Women! She is very excited to be done with Primary and mom is excited because she has GREAT YW Leaders!
Last P-day!
13 years ago

4 comments:
Yea! We're so happy to have Jessica in Y.W.! She is a great addition! Thanks again for letting us make a mess :) And for yummy icecream! We love you guys!
Fun Jessica! Looks like you cut your long hair too! Very cute! Hope your birthday was fun! Did you get Ryan's message?
Aww my little girl is all grown up!! What a fun party! We did something kind of like that for my birthday when I was 11--way to go mom! Have fun at YW Jess! xoxo
Happy Birthday Jessica....the yard looked good and the ice cream was good too!!! Have fun at girls camp.
Post a Comment