Friday, August 15, 2008

GIRLS CAMP!

Jessica had a BLAST at YW Girls Camp! She went to the Heber Valley Camp that the Church owns. It is LUXURY compared to where we usually go. She has AWESOME YW leaders. In my opinion, that makes ALL the difference!








Her dad was able to go up the last night and be there for Testimony Meeting! She was very excited to see him and I think he was just as excited to see her!

3 comments:

Julie said...

yeah Jessica! So glad you had fun. I am being put into YW tomorrow and I am so excited. You look so grown up!!

Kendra said...

She can't be that old, really come on now! Time flies! Loved seeing you guys! Thanks for the help, pictures, and SAG buddy!

Aaron and Kathy said...

Jessica, Your camp looks fun. I remember my first year at camp, it was awsome. And not that many years ago. ha ha
We sure had fun with your family this summer.