Sunday, September 21, 2008

FINALLY....Back to School Pictures!

I know that school has been in session for a month now, but I finally got the Back-to-School background I wanted to work! Kristopher is a Jr.!!! He has to catch the bus at 6:30 in the morning so his picture is in the dark! Jessica started Jr. High! WOW! Not sure anyone is ready for that! (She LOVES it so far!). McKenna is in 2nd grade! As usual, she loves school too! Mom is glad the kids are back, but not sure she is ready to be back. I do love being home at 12:15 this year! I had to take pictures of Jessica walking into the building. I'm not sure who was more nervous! The last picture is of Kenna & her BFF, Bailee.

2 comments:

Kendra said...

Miss you guys! Love to finally see the pictures!

Anonymous said...

Just can't believe how fast they grow. Where has all the time gone...why do I feel so old...LOL

Love the pictures, and love all of you.

Cricket