Sunday, June 29, 2008

Disney Princesses!

Since we were just there, and I heard about this in one of the parks, I was surprised to see it on Julie's Blog! I'm glad she had the link! Unfortunately, Belle was the one Princess we didn't get to have our picture taken with!



You Are Belle!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Intelligent and kind. Your beauty goes much further than your apperance. Also, you make judgements of people based on their personality and not their looks. Attaining all the knowledge that you can is one of your major goals in life, but you are also a person who can make things happen.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

3 comments:

Jenn said...

I want Disney pictures!!!

Cricket said...

Hey...did you see what Jenn said...me too. And I want to see you in some of them....LOL

Love ya,
Cricket

Julie said...

I have to admit, I was Snow White first.....but I didn't want to be snow white so I changed my answers!