Happy Birthday Jessica..are you sure some of the pictures are not of Kenna? Have fun in Young womens!
Happy Birthday Miss Jessica! Your card should get there tomorrow!~ I am sooo slow! I can't believe you are 12!!!
Happy Birthday Jessica. You are so beautiful. Tell your dad to get the shot gun ready.Big hugs,Cricket
Happy Birthday Jessica!! I love you!
Happy Birthday! Hope you have a blast! Make sure you ask Your Bro why he didn't tell you I called!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Jessica..
are you sure some of the pictures are not of Kenna?
Have fun in Young womens!
Happy Birthday Miss Jessica! Your card should get there tomorrow!~ I am sooo slow! I can't believe you are 12!!!
Happy Birthday Jessica. You are so beautiful. Tell your dad to get the shot gun ready.
Big hugs,
Cricket
Happy Birthday Jessica!! I love you!
Happy Birthday! Hope you have a blast! Make sure you ask Your Bro why he didn't tell you I called!
Post a Comment